Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

A fantastic bag for travel

Converse® One Star® Perforated Satchel H... : Target


Converse® One Star® Perforated Satchel 



This trip was a bit of a challenge on the packing front.  One week of business, 2 weeks of outdoor adventure.  From a purse standpoint, I just wasn't in the mood to take one of my nicer bags, since I knew it'd probably be stuffed in the back of a dirty car for 2 weeks at the end of the trip.  And I didn't want to worry about that.

Behold, the solution.

It's no secret that I am a budget fashionista with the best of them, and Target is a favorite (I had been there 3 times in 2 days before the trip).  Well, I was looking for something to store my airplane necessities, but small enough to carry around Barcelona.  And it had to have a zipper (those damn pickpockets) and a cross body style for hands-free fun.   And not be too precious that I would have to worry about it.

This Converse bag at target does the trick.  It's large enough to hold my headsets, a smaller bag with my wallet, keys, and junk, a pair of sunnies, my beloved neck pillow, and it has a zip pocket inside for security.  A handy and easy-open snap pocket on the outside holds tickets, passport, and phone for easy access.  There's some pockets inside for a phone as well.  Plus it's on trend with the perforated leather.  There's an adjustable strap for cross body, as well as 2 top handles for easy carrying.  It's cute enough to bring into my business meeting, but not too fancy that I can't carry it with jeans.  I'm not sure I could have designed a better bag for my specific needs for this trip.  And, it's a steal.  Target FTW.  Again.

No comments: